Intra state health insurance

Seattlerick

Confused about dryer sheets
Greetings, am new to this forumn. Am glad to have found this website. Wife and i are becoming fired at end of month. Can anyone reccomend health insurance for washington during summer and az for winter ?

I can't help you with specific plans, but you should check the provider networks to make sure that you can obtain care in both WA, AZ and anywhere else you may spend significant time. Go to the provider website and see what physicians are available where you will be physically

For what it's worth, we picked a blue shield ppo and they seem to have good availability where we expect to travel.

If you have flexibility in state of residence, look at plans in both exchanges.

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Last edited:
Greetings, am new to this forumn. Am glad to have found this website. Wife and i are becoming fired at end of month. Can anyone reccomend health insurance for washington during summer and az for winter ?
Welcome to the forum. Your state of residence determines where you apply and what policies are available to you. You can use a website like healthsherpa (here) to see the policies, and look for one that offers a national network.

Back
Top Bottom