Medicare's Annual Election Period

RonBoyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I am starting this thread to get an idea of what other's are doing during this "open enrollment" time. It was prompted by an e-mail I received from Medicare.org:

In preparation, you can now begin viewing and comparing the 2010 plan information for all the participating plans in your area by clicking on the link below.

We have made some big changes to the Free Medicare Plan Comparison Tool this year that you should know about. In addition to making the tool easier to use, we've expanded the list of participating carriers and plan types this year. You can now not only compare plans from participating national and regional plans, but you can also compare stand alone Prescription Drug, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug and Medicare Supplemental Plans, all in one place.

If you have questions, or would like assistance with choosing a plan, you can call us toll free at 1-866-949-3815. Our live support staff is ready to answer your questions daily from 8am - 8pm EST.

Remember that plans change their benefits and costs annually, so don't get caught in a plan that is not right for you. Use our free tool at Medicare.org to learn more about your options for 2010.

Back
Top Bottom