Miracle Mineral Solution

Somehow "If it sounds to be too good to be true, it probably isn't" comes to (my) mind! $98.00 for something that maybe nothing or 1 ounce of chlorine (bleach) to 1 gallon of water could not do seems to be a bit of a "rip-off". No free samples?

This stuff makes the blind walk and the lame see!

Here's what wikipedia has on Sodium Chlorate. I wouldn't take it.

Sodium chlorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toxicity in humans

Due to its oxidative nature, sodium chlorate can be very toxic if ingested. The oxidative effect on hemoglobin leads to methaemoglobin formation, which is followed by denaturation of the globin protein and a cross-linking of erythrocyte membrane proteins with resultant damage to the membrane enzymes. This leads to increased permeability of the membrane, and severe hemolysis. The denaturation of hemoglobin overwhelms the capacity of the G6PD enzymatic pathway - in addition, this enzyme is directly denatured by chlorate reducing its activity. Therapy with ascorbic acid and methylene blue may be effective, however, since methylene blue requires the presence of NADPH that requires normal functioning of G6PD system, it is less effective than in other conditions characterized by hemoglobin oxidation. Acute severe hemolysis results, with multi-organ failure, including DIC and renal failure.

.... as a basic cure all for everything ....

:confused:

Are you joking? With an intro like that, is there any reason to give it any consideration at all?

Was this guy selling those hydrogen/water adapters for your car when gas was $4/gallon? At least you don't stick those things in your body (those are the methane adapters, IIRC ;) ).

-ERD50

I had to look....

Classic (my bold):
Why have some sites been shut down? How long will you be selling MMS for?

Some of the others that make MMS available have made extravagant claims and have therfore attracked the attention of the health authorities both in Canada and elsewhere (notably Australia). We make no claims what so ever and as a result fully expect to be able to make our products available indefinitely.
and:

100% Money Back Guarantee
Since they "make no claims what so ever", what is the guarantee for? I suppose they guarantee to ship you some powder and charge your credit card.

I thought the economy was bad, and people were being careful with their money?

-ERD50

PS:

therfore ?

attracked ?

what so ever ?

Does this stuff improve brain function?

"fully expect to be able to make our products available indefinitely ." Translation: We will keep selling this powder as long as you keep buying it, or the authorities shut us down, whichever comes first. But we don't know how long that will be, so we say 'indefinitely'. ;)

Miracle Mineral Supplement Home
I have a friend who is trying to sell me on this stuff as a basic cure all for everything,any one use it or have any expertise with it.?

And what the heck is up with their web site?

Here's a consecutive sample (not just cherry picking) from their guestbook page:

Guestbook

Just wanted to say hello an amazing life! I met you online, & have always wished you the best beverage Brilliant but simple idea. olives, THANK YOU

well, ok storing do you see industry, KEEP IT UP...

Wery well! Welcome back to work! It was good to be invited up to the prize rostrum, I hadn't expected that as we only came in about halfway up the field (14th overall out of 27 entrants) shelf life ma be carrots a, calories, With respect admiration.

Nice page ;) Second, it was a pleasure to meet you at the Goodwood course during the weekend, while we were waiting for our soapbox to run processed Not bad, not bad... carrots, KEEP IT UP...

Hello, im from Gergia. This web-site is the coolest! dried missing everyone so much veg, best regards

Hi all. I'm sure that attitude will help you through this difficult experience, but you have the support and the of all marshals everywhere to fall back on japanese restaurant I will visit your website again. fruits, Keep it running!

Hello, Admin! I just wanted to take a moment to say well done for coming through it and to give you and your wife my eating Its very well ! vegetables cool, canned, Thank you.

Nice site! Women are dangerous enough using proper controls, let alone hand controls ! Seriously mate, why not think about the book, and dedicate it to the one person who has been there with you from day one fruit yes eating wonder, organic what, beverages life, seafood, My very best to you...
:eek: :confused:

"waiting for our soapbox to run processed" ? Uh, yeah - sign me up! :cool:

-ERD50

Here's what wikipedia has on Sodium Chlorate. I wouldn't take it.

Sodium chlorate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toxicity in humans

Due to its oxidative nature, sodium chlorate can be very toxic if ingested...

Uh, without disagreeing with the consensus here that this is snake oil,
I must point out that sodium CHLORATE is NOT the same thing as sodium
CHLORITE (they differ by one oxygen atom, I believe).

The mystery man got nervous, and fidget around a bit
He reached in the pocket of his mystery robe, and whipped out a shaving kit
With the oil of Aphrodite, and the dust of the Grand Wazoo
He said "You might not believe this, little fella
but it'll cure your asthma, too."

And I said "Look here, brother, who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?"

FZ

cureall.jpg

Looks like they are equating their product to two green apples which even at the corner market would cost $95.00 less. Couldn't be a religion because "god didn't make little green apples.":sick:

I found and old bottle from about 1890 on my property.
The front says "kidney and backache cure".

Some things never change.

Free

Jambo, this is a fun topic to kid around about, but I have the same problem with a friend. Don't remember where I put the copper bracelet and all the brochures from some expert. She asked me about which topic I received and I was able to blurt out that so many topics arrived at once, I don't know which one to mention first. What am I to say about chelation therapy, that's an easy one, I say I've heard it's good for something. And my dental receptionist tells me about acupuncture--that might actually be good for me if I get a lot worse. And the advice about exercise, I've solved that one by going on and on about traction exercises. OTOH, I have gotten some good stuff by PM in this forum.

The jumping jack smilie:
:clap:

Anyone remember colloidial silver? A big cureall. Only probelm is that occasionally it turns someone irreversably blue. I mean a really deathly deep blue- gray color.

I believe I read an article recently about a group of deaths in NYC among the Chinese population. Seems that something was messed up with some herbal preparations.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom