Paranoid Health Insurance Question

Funny thing - since I made this post and mentioned that I was considering getting my own separate health insurance policy I got a flyer from Blue Cross in the mail advertising some new product aimed at people who want to retire early.

"When the student is ready, the Guru will appear." Isaya proverb

Funny thing - since I made this post and mentioned that I was considering getting my own separate health insurance policy I got a flyer from Blue Cross in the mail advertising some new product aimed at people who want to retire early.

Makes you wonder who watches what goes on on your computer.

Something/somebody is watching. It is not just a coincidence that when I Google "plumber" advertisements for area plumbers magically appear in the "sponsored links" section of the page.

Back on topic, I firmly believe that the government intentionally makes it difficult to get individual health insurance between RE and 65 so that we will stay at work and contribute to the economy.

Last edited:
Back on topic, I firmly believe that the government intentionally makes it difficult to get individual health insurance between RE and 65 so that we will stay at work and contribute to the economy.

Interesting concept, but I don't buy it because it implies the government actually has some sort of a plan to slow down the loss of tax revenues ;)

Back
Top Bottom