Please explain House Chair Ryan's Medicare proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plan is freaking stupid. Our government is filled with freaking idiots who only care about money and the squeaky wheel.

There. I've said my piece.

Originally Posted by FinanceDude
The Dem talking heads in Washington have said "this is a good day for Dems", because they feel they can attack the GOP on this plan. So much for "reaching across the aisle"..........:whistle:

This plan ought to be attacked, it is stupid.

Ha

So we agree. I also agree about the motivations behind it. Purely serving one's masters. Unfortunately the Repubs are not the only experts at this; if they were our problem would be over, we would have good healthcare, and Dems would have a long spell in control of the government.

When services cost people $0, they don't care about making the financial choice to not utilize them. Same reason people go to the ER with a $50 co-pay for common sickness when the doctor's office is closed. If they had to pay their deductible first, they would be more likely to let it go.

I actually do agree with this somewhat. I think it very possible there is over-utilization. Something is certainly being over utilized with the way the budget has skyrocketed the last 10 years. Of course...there is always the fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom