Pulling a finger can reduce blood pressure

Put this in the category of "news I need to pass along to my dad", the originator of all "pull my finger" episodes in our house.

Wow, And I thought it just relieved atmospheric pressure in the room by forcing someone to open a window. Amazing what you learn here.:D

This article is fine for mice and men, but how about us women?

We don't [-]fart[/-] pass gas.............:rolleyes:

My BP must of flat-lined yesterday afternoon, after that big bowl of bean soup and the grilled cheese sandwich with grilled onions & mustard!!! Thankful there were no open flames! :D

My personal term for what-we-women-don't-do is "Rose Petals"
as in "Look out, Rose Petals is on the loose".:2funny:

I recall one night when the cat (sleeping next to me under the covers) bailed out.

Thought that's what good southern belles termed the vapors. As in "Lawsie me, I do declare i have the vapors something awfull this evening Brett". "That being the case, you rest easy here Miss Scarlett - I'll meander out and shoot me some Yankees".

The "vapors" come from something entirely different....

.....trust me.....:)

This sounds like license to self medicate...

"but honey, you do want me to keep my blood pressure down, right?":cool:

R

Wow, And I thought it just relieved atmospheric pressure in the room by forcing someone to open a window. Amazing what you learn here.:D
That explains it. When I lived in a duplex, the neighbors' window sometimes blew out in high winds. Now I know, it was due to a failure to pull their St. Bernard's paw, forcing them to remember to open a window.

Khan said:
I recall one night when the cat (sleeping next to me under the covers) bailed out.

That's why I love dogs and cats; usually they have a high tolerance and seem to enjoy everything they sniff. If a cat bails out, wow, powerful stuff.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom