Silver Bullet

d0ug

Recycles dryer sheets
Hidden in plain sight.
Maybe a hidden secret that we now know as true is being reviled

The term silver bullet started when the mythical monsters needed to be killed they used a silver bullet

We now use the term 'silver bullet' to refer to an action which cuts through complexity and provides an immediate solution to a problem. The allusion is to a miraculous fix, otherwise portrayed as 'waving a magic wand'. This figurative use derives from the use of actual silver bullets and the widespread folk belief that they were the only way of killing werewolves or other supernatural beings.

Encyclopedia
silver bullet
n.
1. An infallible means of attack or defence.
2. A simple remedy for a difficult or intractable problem:

Years ago we did not see as much illness as we have today.
Maybe because we used real silverware.

In the First World War they would use dressing with silver to stop infection.
Doctors used silver nitrate for years to stop infection in babies eyes.
They use it to disinfect drinking water on cruse ships.
They use it on air filtration on the space station

Maybe they have been telling us for years how to kill the monster called illness
Maybe the silver bullet is real and all we need is to use.
Silver deactivates all know viruses, bacteria, fungus and parasites.
It is the real silver bullet after all

The drug companies have done everything in their power to hide this fact that they know is true they have brought laws to stop people from being disease free all in the name of greed.
In their defence if a person would try very, very hard to drink 5 or 10 gallons per day or ill prepared colloidal silver per day their skin might turn blue but still not die.
They also clam there has been no clinical studies but who will spend the millions of dollars to do a study if they can’t make money off it. [None]
They now have their paid environmentalist working for them claming that if this substance get into the environment it is dangerous. What a joke it is part of the environment and always has been.
They have banned the sale of colloidal silver in Europe and trying to stop it in North America.
There are millions of people using colloidal silver in the US alone {we can’t have all these healthy people it is bad for business}

Interesting, do you have an investment in silver or silver mines?:D

I think he's advocating for the supplement Colloidal Silver.

Every now and then I see a deep dusky blue person, and I think but do not know that some of these cases are due to colloidal silver.

Ha

The WSJ recently ran a story of the 2-6 lbs of bacteria that the average 200 lb person hosts in their gut, on their skin, etc. The vast majority do no harm, and some are very beneficial (aiding digestion by making some nutrients available to our systems, even producing proteins critical to fighting disease). I'm wondering how this super-killer colloidal silver affects these organisms--which have been with humans since before we became humans. I guess this "silver bullet" probably can tell the good guys from the bad guys. Miraculous!

Why not, let's bring back leeches too...

As a researcher, I worked with colloidal gold and silver. First, colloids have different structures, reactivities, and chemical properties than their corresponding metals. So silver colloids have as much in common with a chunk of solid silver than ground beef has with filet mignon. Second, colloids are not pure metal. In order to be stable in solution, they have to be coated with some sort of passivating agent, which may have its own toxicity issues. Third, some colloids have the ability to breach a cell's membrane. I used this property in my own research in an attempt to bring modified genetic material inside a cell by using colloids as carriers. The long term consequences of potential colloid accumulation in cells are not well understood. So make sure you understand the chemistry before gulping the stuff down.

More fun facts:

The Long Rangerr's horse was Silver.
Roy Rogers's dog was Bullet.

I have nothing to sell and I am not permuting anything. Just giving this information so you can check it out. Take control of your own health

In the wastewater treatment business we were horrified at the promotion of silver in washing machines and fabrics as antibacterials. Why? Because in NC the standards, IIRC for surface water discharge were like .06 to .3 MICROGRAMS per liter - parts per billion. There's no effective way to remove it economically at a plant; start using it in textiles, pharmaceuticals, and it shows up. That's why I got out of the business....standards that can't be met. You think that's bad, look at mercury, in PPTRillion. About those CFL bulbs.....

So, promote it all you want but it's bad for the aquatic environment.

Can't I just lick a silver dollar instead? I think I have one somewhere in my sock drawer.

Can't I just lick a silver dollar instead? I think I have one somewhere in my sock drawer.

Fooey, I emptied out the back of my sock drawer when I paid off the house. Nothing there but old socks. :(

Fooey, I emptied out the back of my sock drawer when I paid off the house. Nothing there but old socks. :(

May be you need to check your mattress:D

Uh, when I was in the army a silver bullet was the term used for an antibiotic shot to clear up the clap.

Wagon trains going west would put a silver coin
in each water barrel to help keep their water fresh.

Wagon trains going west would put a silver coin
in each water barrel to help keep their water fresh.
I'm skeptical of any story that involves leaving money around for anyone who can hold their breath long enough to dive into the wishing well.

I've never heard of any mariners doing anything like that with their water supplies.

Years ago we did not see as much illness as we have today.
Maybe because we used real silverware.

Do you have research on the amount of illness? My understanding was that in "developed" countries we have an increase in life span and decrease of stillbirth.

Did "we" really use real silverware? My understanding was that silverware was for the very wealthy only, as it was expensive. It was displayed more than used if a family had some pieces. More often than not the silverware was fake, like "german silver".

I have lots of doubt in "one cure fits all" advice.

I'm skeptical of any story that involves leaving money around for anyone who can hold their breath long enough to dive into the wishing well.

I've never heard of any mariners doing anything like that with their water supplies.
We always christened our (boat drinking) water tank every season with a pint (or two) of vodka (in the tank!). Don't know if it worked or not, but who am I to argue with generations of boat lore...

Last edited:

Here is a pdf download of the history of water treatment from a water
treatment plant.
History of Water Treatment

Back
Top Bottom