THC or Cbd

lots of good info. thanks guys. I try not to post much. there is so much info that many don't know...and many are curious but don't want the label. but, yea...growing pot in a closet is easy, but growing good pot is hard! plants need water, so you can't leave. bugs, nats, fleas all need to be dealt with. mold can ruin! humidity in the house and everything molds. so much to learn...…………………..

I've always enjoyed waking and baking.

My new favorite medible is medicated honey butter. Its homemade and really tasty. 4 ingredients, a mj concentrate, ghee (clarified butter), sun flower lecithin, and honey. I used all organic ingredients. It stays spreadable and looks like whipped honey. I use it on toast or a bagel, waffle, or straight off a spoon.

My new favorite medible is medicated honey butter. Its homemade and really tasty. 4 ingredients, a mj concentrate, ghee (clarified butter), sun flower lecithin, and honey. I used all organic ingredients. It stays spreadable and looks like whipped honey. I use it on toast or a bagel, waffle, or straight off a spoon.

I make cannabis-butter. one pound of butter to one pound of fine ground bud. I use this butter to make oatmeal & raisin cookies, or whatever.

Tonight I am enjoying oatmeal & raisin cookies where I substituted the vanilla for rum extract [it combines well with the molasses in the recipe].

Roughly 1/8 of a teaspoon of butter is enough for me each night.

Oh..... genius. I see what you did there. [emoji4] I've been using concentrates that are decarbed during extraction and contain THC not THCA. No muss no fuss, just use.

I use the same recipe with chocolate to make bars. Making honey is a great option. That's something I'm going to try as it's a great delivery that is unique.

How much ghee/honey do you use?

Oh..... genius. I see what you did there. [emoji4] I've been using concentrates that are decarbed during extraction and contain THC not THCA. No muss no fuss, just use.

I use the same recipe with chocolate to make bars. Making honey is a great option. That's something I'm going to try as it's a great delivery that is unique.

How much ghee/honey do you use?

I use two grams of concentrate, 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup honey, 1 tsp sunflower lecithin.

This makes one tsp a strong dose. Adjust to suit your needs. One cup equals 48 tsp.

I warm up the concentrate, lecithin and butter together and mix until clear, then I add the honey, and mix well with a mixer until you whip air into the mix.

I like about a tenth of a gram in my little water pipe, 2 or 3 hits and it's gone and so am I.

I went to amsterdam in 2000 and today you get similar level THC but more main stream...back then you had to travel to NL.

CBD works for some not for others. CBD with THC is popular now, also.

The price you pay for the quality has gone down due to the mainstream (demand) pushing supply chain up and prices down...

Note to add automation has also contributed to driving labor costs down.

Back
Top Bottom