Join Early Retirement Today

To your health
Old 11-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Recycles dryer sheets

To your health

New paradigm in medicine suppressed. Everyone knows that any organism in the world can be killed by electrical current. In the year 1990 at Eistein College of Medicine Dr. Kaali discover that putting a micro current of electricity through the blood killed all virus, bacteria, fungus, and parasites without harming the blood. Dr. Kaali has patents on different equipment that he used. Later Dr Bob Beck developed a way of passing micro currents of electricity through the blood from pads on the skin. He offered these schematics, information free and did not charge to learn how to do this yourself. There is no known virus, bacteria, fungus or parasite that has immunity to electricity.

In 1934 a Dr.Raymond Rife made a machine which would cure cancer the American Medical Association brought 16 terminally ill cancer patience to him and he cured all. After American Medical Association gave a dinner in his honor. A year later the can't remember his name.
In 1931 Dr Otto Walburg got a Nobel Prize showing that cancer can not live in an alkaline body and can not live where oxygen is present.

Hope this helps you put your health back on your hands
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 AM   #2
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

WTF?

- George Orwell

Ezekiel 23:20
brewer12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

When I went to Disneyland as a kid they had an old fashioned machine (circa 1900) in the Main Street Arcade that would send electricity through you. The sign on the machine said it was for your health.

The way it worked was you held onto two brass knobs, put in your coin, and then the ZAPPING would start.

Anyway I did it way back then, and look at me now ! It must have worked.

Quote:
"Your patrons can use it to get electic treatments for rheumatism, etc., as well as to see 'what they can stand.'" says a Mills Novelty Co. catalogue.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #4

Isn't this kind of like the story floated in the 80s about some garage inventor had developed a carburetor that could boost gas mileage to 60 MPG but the oil companies had bought the patent or rights to the thing in order to keep it off the market.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewer12345 View Post
WTF?
+1. Anyhow, I thought silver took care of all of this for us?

http://www.early-retirement.org/foru...ml#post1203820

(subscribed)

-ERD50
ERD50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM   #6

apparently the person who invented the spell checker gets no respect either
GrayHare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:42 AM   #7
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frayne View Post
Isn't this kind of like the story floated in the 80s about some garage inventor had developed a carburetor that could boost gas mileage to 60 MPG but the oil companies had bought the patent or rights to the thing in order to keep it off the market.
Don't be ridiculous.

It was a 200 mpg carburetor .

The Straight Dope: Has a 200 mpg carburetor been suppressed by the oil industry?

-ERD50
Old 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #8
Give me a forum ...

Think I'll stick with medicinal marijuana...

...not doing anything of true substance...
HFWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #9

I've just heard of a heck of a deal, $200 for an almost new corvette. Only issue with it is some type of smell in the upholstery.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #10

Due to the recent flooding in NYC, the supports for the Brooklyn Bridge are showing signs of erosion, so the city is no longer willing to finance its maintenance. I understand they're looking for a buyer, at a remarkably affordable price. Just a heads up for you entrepreneurs out there. Imagine how much you could earn by simply putting up a toll booth on it!
Old 11-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBlaster View Post
When I went to Disneyland as a kid they had an old fashioned machine (circa 1900) in the Main Street Arcade that would send electricity through you. The sign on the machine said it was for your health.

The way it worked was you held onto two brass knobs, put in your coin, and then the ZAPPING would start.

Anyway I did it way back then, and look at me now ! It must have worked.

When I was a kid I made a Jacob's ladder with a 15,000 volt neon sign transformer (that's one of those devices that zips an electric arc up two diverging poles a la Dr Frankenstein's lab). The gap at the bottom got a little big and the arc stopped starting. Without thinking I squeezed the two rods to bring them closer together. That shock blew every bug out of my system for years.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #12
Give me a forum ...

Some information on Dr. Warburg from this website:

Otto Warburg - Biography

Quote:
This, together with the iron-oxygenase discovered earlier, has given a complete account of the oxidations and reductions in the living world. For his discovery of the nature and mode of action of the respiratory enzyme, the Nobel Prize has been awarded to him in 1931. This discovery has opened up new ways in the fields of cellular metabolism and cellular respiration. He has shown, among other things, that cancerous cells can live and develop, even in the absence of oxygen.

The worst decisions are usually made in times of anger and impatience.
Chuckanut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #13
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ug View Post

In 1934 a Dr.Raymond Rife made a machine which would cure cancer the American Medical Association brought 16 terminally ill cancer patience to him and he cured all. After American Medical Association gave a dinner in his honor. A year later the can't remember his name.

... Hope this helps you put your health back on your hands
Royal Rife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Rife also reported that a 'beam ray' device of his invention could weaken or destroy the pathogens by energetically exciting destructive resonances in their constituent chemicals.[4]

Rife's claims could not be independently replicated, [5] and were ultimately discredited by the medical profession in the 1950s. ....

Interest in Rife's claims was revived in some alternative medical circles by the 1987 book "The Cancer Cure That Worked", which claimed that Rife had succeeded in curing cancer, but that his work was suppressed by a powerful conspiracy headed by the AMA.[7][5] After this book's publication, a variety of devices bearing Rife's name were marketed as cures for diverse diseases such as cancer and AIDS. An analysis by Electronics Australia found that a typical 'Rife device' consisted of a nine-volt battery, wiring, a switch, a timer and two short lengths of copper tubing, which delivered an "almost undetectable" current unlikely to penetrate the skin.[8] Several marketers of other 'Rife devices' have been convicted for health fraud, and in some cases cancer patients who used these devices as a replacement for medical therapy have died.[9]
Now of course, they could all be part of the conspiracy and cover-up. But where is any evidence that this was reproducible? Certainly it only takes some simple lab equipment to do so, you don't need the backing of the AMA.

I'm sure Steve Jobs would have been all over this - he was looking into alternative cures.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but if you expect people to consider it, at least come up with something to back it up.

Here's the link to the patent by
Inventors: Kaali; Steven (Dobbs Ferry, NY), Schwolsky; Peter M. (Washington, DC)
Appl. No.: 07/615,800
Filed: November 16, 1990

United States Patent: 5139684

It's one thing to apply for a patent that runs current through blood - has anyone duplicated the results (the table formatting was messed - I couldn't make heads/tails out of it)? What does it mean?

Quote:
In 1931 Dr Otto Walburg got a Nobel Prize showing that cancer can not live in an alkaline body and can not live where oxygen is present.
OK. So if I deprive a body of oxygen I will cure their cancer? Their family will be so relieved.

C'mon, if this is so important, than provide some meat.

-ERD50
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #14
Give me a forum ...

So, my fellow geezers forum members, after you have zapped all the bacterial and unwanted cells from your system, if your, er, virility is not up to par and still leaves something to be desired, what would you do? Whom you gonna call?

Enter Dr. Brinkley, the goat gland doctor who would implant a bit of a goat's gonad in a patient's private part, so that the vigor of the donor would be imparted to the patient. Too good to be true?

Oh, if you have not heard of this, then you have been missing out on this wonderful treatment that was available in as early as 1920. Now, the pioneer of this method, Dr. Brinkley, had some contemporary competition in Europe, who experimented with male parts from monkeys, dogs, and guinea pigs, etc... but Brinkley was most prominently known in the US. He reportedly did this operation on 16,000 patients in his clinic in Milford, Kansas, until he was forced to stop.

For publicity, Brinkley had some radio shows, and eventually even owned a radio station so he could better reach his potential clients. When the AMA applied pressure for his medical license to be revoked - although he had bought his diploma fair and square for $100 - and the FCC took away his radio license, Brinkley got mightily upset and set up a powerful radio station south of the border to beam his broadcast from Mexico back to the US.

Brinkley kept upping the power of his Mexican radio transmitter, first from 50KW to 150KW, finally reaching 1MW of power. His station was so powerful that it could reach Canada at night! He only stopped when the Mexican government revoked his license under pressure from the US government. Brinkley was so upset that he even ran for the governor post of Kansas twice, and was said to be close to winning.

Brinkley eventually was forced out of the country, and could only perform his operation in a clinic south of the border. However, at the top of his career, he was invited by the owner of the Los Angeles Times to demonstrate his goat gonad transplant on one of the paper editors. The operation was declared a success! Similarly, Brinkley was invited up to Chicago to perform the operation on several prominent public figures, which included the chancellor of the University of Chicago Law School.

Readers who are interested in this rejuvenation method may learn more about it in the following links.

John R. Brinkley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Story of John R. Brinkley

Defunct: Goat Gonads by Jeremy B. Jones

"Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities Can Make You Commit Atrocities" - Voltaire (1694-1778)
NW-Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:28 PM   #15
Give me a forum ...

In the 40 years or so of working and playing with various electrical gizmos, I have benn zapped many times, to include a few from the high voltage output to TV tubes. thene there is the old stick my tongue onto the terminals of 9v batteries.

I will live forever.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #16
Give me a forum ...

[QUOTE=ls99;1246221 then there is the old stick my tongue onto the terminals of 9v batteries.

I will live forever.[/QUOTE]That's my u-test-m techinique also. No wonder I'm healthy.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFWR View Post
Think I'll stick with medicinal marijuana...
I think the OP beat you to it.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
Give me a forum ...

Goatnad...

...not doing anything of true substance...
HFWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #19
Give me a forum ...

Shocking.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #20
Recycles dryer sheets

I've dabbled in electronics most of my life, both professionally and as a hobby.
(Amateur Extra, and First class radiotelephone licenses). I used to love sticking my tongue to the terminals of a 9 v battery. Have been zapped a number of times accidentally, and otherwise by voltages of frequencies from 60 cycle up. And then two Years ago, found out I had an aggressive cancer.

So much for mr Kaali and others. Now, mr gonads might be worth investigating.

B
bentley is offline   Reply With Quote