www.yourdiseaserisk.com

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
A couple of weeks ago there was an article in the WSJ that mentioned favorably a Harvard University established to help people evaluate their risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis and stroke.

After the article came out the webite was down when I checked it due to too much traffic. I just remembered it again today and gave it a check. Pretty easy to fill out a questionaires to get an idea of your risk. Of course, I have no ability to evaluate the accuracy.

www.yourdiseaserisk.com

I went on the site. I typed in "breast cancer", and it wouldn't let me go any further because I was make.

However, my GP told me breast cancer in MEN is on a big surge upward. Because my sister died from breast cancer, my GP is watching me closely regarding this.

Harvard should know better.......... :D :D

Very interesting Martha. My wife and I just went through the entire thing on each of us. The results were more optimistic than we expected. I suspect that the low stress of the ER lifestyle might also contribute to bringing the risk levels even lower on some of the diseases.

Back
Top Bottom