Bond Research

yakers

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I own shares in Wisconsin Energy (WEC) for a long time (from a Direct Stock Purchase Plan, remember those?) and I like its dividends & stability although I'm sure VTI has beaten it. I see a recent release that a bond is being issued and I don't know how to find it in Quantum or Wells fargo, from the Yahoo finance site:"Rating Action: Moody's assigns Aa3 to Marshfield Electric Enterprise, WI's revenue bondsGlobal Credit Research - 11 Feb 2021New York, February 11, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service has assigned an initial Aa3 rating to Marshfield Electric Enterprise, WI's $16.8 million Electric System Revenue Bonds, Series 2021A. Post-sale the enterprise will have $36.6 million in outstanding revenue debt, $16.8 million of which is rated by Moody's.RATINGS RATIONALEThe Aa3 "
So how do I find details of this offering?

Last edited:
Thank you, wow, not much return. Don't directly hold any munis, not compelling @ my 22% tax level.

Yeah. I wonder who is buying these munis. I didn’t realize how lucky I was to get some 4-5% coupons. Wish I could buy more. Last year the market went nuts for a week and it was a great opportunity.

I own shares in Wisconsin Energy (WEC) for a long time (from a Direct Stock Purchase Plan, remember those?) and I like its dividends & stability although I'm sure VTI has beaten it. I see a recent release that a bond is being issued and I don't know how to find it in Quantum or Wells fargo, from the Yahoo finance site:"Rating Action: Moody's assigns Aa3 to Marshfield Electric Enterprise, WI's revenue bondsGlobal Credit Research - 11 Feb 2021New York, February 11, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service has assigned an initial Aa3 rating to Marshfield Electric Enterprise, WI's $16.8 million Electric System Revenue Bonds, Series 2021A. Post-sale the enterprise will have $36.6 million in outstanding revenue debt, $16.8 million of which is rated by Moody's.RATINGS RATIONALEThe Aa3 "
So how do I find details of this offering?

WEC bonds/notes are rated BBB+ and can be tracked through FINRA/Morningstar

Bonds Detail

The yield is far too low for me to be interested.

Back
Top Bottom