DOW heading 20K !

Have fun! Celebrate! Blow some dough! Live large!

Don't worry, be happy - :)

cup of tea sounds good, also recommend petting dogs and cats if you have them......they give you perspective as they could care less about market ups and downs..........well the dogs don't i think my cats may inquire if i can continue to keep them in the high style (for cats) that they are accustomed to

So the title of this thread implies a DROP of over 5% from 3/1/17 close. Far from what OP intended.

So the title of this thread implies a DROP of over 5% from 3/1/17 close. Far from what OP intended.

That's a problem when you don't alter history. :D

It may not be what he intended, but can still turn out to be what's happening. >:D The market can go through a 10% correction anytime, and that would take us far below Dow 20K. Enjoy it while it lasts, my friends.

Hey, have y'all looked to see how much you give back today what you gained yesterday? The S&P gained 1.35%, and lost 0.59% today, so that is 44% clawback. I gave back a bit more than that even though I am not 100% in stocks.

Last edited:
I look at the paper statement when it comes early the next month. Mine should be here next week.

Hehe...

Nah, I look every month and I smile (mostly) and frown (some) too. Remove the old statement from the binder, run it thru the shredder and put the new one in the rings.

My "monthly" review of my finances - :)

I think it's a matter of interest rates getting high enough. If the 10 year treasury makes it to 3%, then business borrowing and mortgages just got a lot more expensive. Plus you start to have competition for investments when bonds pay higher rates. A huge amount of our current asset bubble that ballooned in 2013 is based on super low interest rates. When those disappear, look out below!

Back
Top Bottom