E-trade Account, VMFXX, Dividends

MichealKnight

Full time employment: Posting here.
Any E-Trade accounts out there? Few things I'm wondering about. On 9/1 the accounts were transitioned to Morgan Stanley. And there's a notice that reads:

"If you have a dividend being paid soon after your transfer date, there may be a delay of up to 2 business days before it is reflected in your account."

VFMXX: My holdings are around $529,000.

On 9/1 I got $2,317.21 paid to me and auto reinvested into the fund. However I didn't get the usual "account alert" I usually get - notifying me of a dividend or interest payment. Oh well, perhaps because that was their transition weekend.

Today....I get an alert, dated 9/13 - and it says "you received the following div or interest payments on 9/6: Amongst them is VFMXX $300.39.

Was there some special distribution? Also..................

XOM (Exxon) Dividends are payable on 9/11. (Hey, good optics whomever planned that but I digress....). As of now, morning of 9/13- no dividend. Is that what they mean by "transfer date" and 2 days after - meaning the dividend arrives sometimes today before 12 midnight?

Thank you.

Any E-Trade accounts out there? Few things I'm wondering about. On 9/1 the accounts were transitioned to Morgan Stanley. And there's a notice that reads:

"If you have a dividend being paid soon after your transfer date, there may be a delay of up to 2 business days before it is reflected in your account."

VFMXX: My holdings are around $529,000.

On 9/1 I got $2,317.21 paid to me and auto reinvested into the fund. However I didn't get the usual "account alert" I usually get - notifying me of a dividend or interest payment. Oh well, perhaps because that was their transition weekend.

Today....I get an alert, dated 9/13 - and it says "you received the following div or interest payments on 9/6: Amongst them is VFMXX $300.39.

Was there some special distribution? Also..................

XOM (Exxon) Dividends are payable on 9/11. (Hey, good optics whomever planned that but I digress....). As of now, morning of 9/13- no dividend. Is that what they mean by "transfer date" and 2 days after - meaning the dividend arrives sometimes today before 12 midnight?

Thank you.

It happened to me with both VMFXX and VUSXX (in different accounts at E*Trade). I think it is an artifact of the transition to MS.

FYI..... my Exxon/Chevron Divs that were payable 9/11 arrived today on 9/14 just fyi

I receive daily email summaries of my accounts from E*trade. Imagine my surprise today when the value of my IRA and all of it's holdings were shown out to 9 decimal places and the gain/loss percentages out to 15 decimal places.

They are definitely still having some issues.

Back
Top Bottom