IPO Thursday PINS and ZM

kgtest

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I put a limit order in for both. So did one of the other investors I work with. Wish us luck.

I think PINS will do well. Not that I really know anything. Just anecdotal. But the ladies in my household live Pinterest. And it drives spending. Good luck

A little confused. Put a limit order that failed to execute for PINS at $22.5 but it looks like the IPO which I thought was $19 as that was listed in Vanguard Broker when I executed the Limit...
in REALITY it opens at what 23.05? At least that is what Yahoo Finance says it opened at.

So how did I miss the IPO...how did it Open Higher than the listed IPO price per share than Vanguard had listed at $19?

So how did I miss the IPO...how did it Open Higher than the listed IPO price per share than Vanguard had listed at $19?

It was likely oversubscribed, that is, there were lots of people willing to pay more than you from the outset.

Most IPOs dip in their initial months as insiders sell their holdings. That can be a buying opportunity.

It was likely oversubscribed, that is, there were lots of people willing to pay more than you from the outset.

Most IPOs dip in their initial months as insiders sell their holdings. That can be a buying opportunity.
Aha! Thanks GH. I was thinking that likely supply demand pushed the IPO. I can't believe people were typing in over $60 for there limit price. A few silicon valley tech billionaire's were minted on this deal with PINS and ZM

I'm sure the roboadvisors will pick it up in my index's I own at some point...there loss of capital, not mine.

:D

Back
Top Bottom