Is there a leading AI fund?

Bluegrass

Dryer sheet aficionado
One where I could make a long term “set it and forget it” type investment with the possibility of long term upside if AI takes over the world?

I do not know of a mutual fund that fits your description, but since AI driven by quantum computing will be capable of far more than AI driven by conventional computing, I'd invest at least some in quantum computing. IBM is making excellent strides on that front and may be the leader.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of the AI subject a lot, seems like a no brainer be it self checkout at the grocery store or automated warehouses.

How to invest? No idea. IBM seems like a good idea, but if Buffett couldn't make a buck there how can think I am smarter? Was he simply too soon to the party & left too early?

Amazon seems like a good play, but wow the valuation is insane. Same for Google

Been chewing on this for a while, couple years actually.

Long time ago I heard in the gold rush days the safer path to profits was the merchant selling the tools, not the miners themselves.

So along that line I dropped most of my IRA into TQQQ & SOXL, made some great profits but got nervous early 2018 & went to mostly REITS.

Thinking I may dip a toe into Amazon, Google like I said above. Or maybe back to the chips in form of SOXX - that is the semiconductor index not the triple leveraged SOXL.

As another post was saying just a small handful of stocks are making up the gains seen in the overall market. That seems a byproduct of the recent phenomenon where a small percentage of the population is actually growing their wealth.

All this rambling has a point, I am trying to observe the macro events & position my investments to benefit.

Back
Top Bottom