Join Early Retirement Today

Old 01-13-2021, 07:40 PM   #81
Full time employment: Posting here.

I took a quick look. It appears they are primarily focused on the Canadian market. Couple of finance types as chairman and ceo. Vertical integration model. Iím not familiar with any of their branded products.

Somebody else might explain their financials and especially this strategic investment document. It appears they fronted a bunch of money to another grower and are promised a royalty. Makes me go hmmmm.

https://www.sndlgroup.com
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-14-2021, 12:10 AM   #82
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolius View Post
With the new administration, am expecting resistance to legalizing Cannabis to be relaxed, and together with urgent need for State Revenues, many if not all states will look to legalizing as well.
Just out of curiosity, what about the new administration makes you feel that way? Biden is an old time drug warrior, and Harris was a federal prosecutor with a strong record for drug prosecutions and asset forfeiture cases. I can see more positive (for legalization) state activity, but I don't think the administration is really for it. Although they might pander to their supporter's wishes. I hope so, but I'm cautious.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:20 AM   #83
Recycles dryer sheets

Bought a little IIPR a while back.

Our Business - Cannabis Real Estate | Innovative Industrial Properties

Not growing weed but into medical cannabis.
Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:33 AM   #84
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley View Post
Just out of curiosity, what about the new administration makes you feel that way? Biden is an old time drug warrior, and Harris was a federal prosecutor with a strong record for drug prosecutions and asset forfeiture cases. I can see more positive (for legalization) state activity, but I don't think the administration is really for it. Although they might pander to their supporter's wishes. I hope so, but I'm cautious.
In 2010 Biden was still calling pot a gateway drug, but his campaign rhetoric now seems to follow a more progressive party line. Harris was a federal prosecutor, but in San Francisco. That's got to make a difference, right I put $2,000 into APHA a few weeks ago as a speculation play that the Democrats will do something at the Federal level to make it easier for these companies to do business. Right now it's an all cash proposition, at least in the U.S. and things can't really take off until they can access normal lines of credit and use Visa/MC etc.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:12 AM   #85
Full time employment: Posting here.

IIPR has been very, very good to me.
Old 01-14-2021, 01:02 PM   #86
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckelly78z View Post
OGI currently up 47% at 3.18 a share today. I bought at $2.18 24 hours ago. Doing my happy dance !
I know itís crazy! I bought a Canadian MJ stock on 12/29/20 and as of today itís up 120%. I only wish Iíd had the nerve to have bought more of it. But Iím not complaining.
Joylush is offline   Reply With Quote