Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just checked and it's hit 35,001.51.

Ooop, down to 34,999 now. Wheeee!

So maybe this then:

Attachments

• nevermind.jpeg
    nevermind.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 428
Happy day in otherwise a very difficult past 12 months.

My June statement arrived a few days ago and I made a lotta dough last month, more than ever before.

NOOO! She needs to stay away lol

>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D

I haven't been watching the market today! Just a minute while I go see how my portfolio is doing..... :D

EDITED TO ADD:

WHEEEE!!!!! Out of this world! The Dow is at 34,996 (mind-blowing!) and once again, between my portfolio and bank accounts, I have more money than ever before in my entire 73-year-old LIFE! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

Does this make me happy or what? Hope you all are happy about today's market closing, too. :D

I haven't been watching the market today! Just a minute while I go see how my portfolio is doing..... :D

EDITED TO ADD:

WHEEEE!!!!! Out of this world! The Dow is at 34,996 (mind-blowing!) and once again, between my portfolio and bank accounts, I have more money than ever before in my entire 73-year-old LIFE! :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap:

Does this make me happy or what? Hope you all are happy about today's market closing, too. :D

I'm telling Frank on you.

Too late! :D

Remember when the Dow bottomed out at (IIRC?) 6547 on 3/9/2009? Not that long ago, right? And now it's over 5 times that much. :D

I watched it. Just to make sure they did not say the WORD, that shall not be spoken. :D

Have a great day, and say hi to F.

EDITED TO ADD:

Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice, Beatlejuice

It’s show time! Lol

:D :greetings10:

Back from the Farm. ? Did something happen today? Grin

Hehheh heh - Reapplied for another 10 years to watch grass grow and get paid. :dance: ;)

Back
Top Bottom