Navy FCU 2.5% 30 month CD

RetireBy90

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just FYI for those looking for better cd rate, Navy FCU has a 30 month CD min of $5K, pays 2.5%. Didn't see a max amount like other specials they had.

So now it is gone. Just checked again and they have 20 month at 2% but the 30 month at 2.5% isn't showing today.

It's certainly there on the website. But, will it be there tomorrow when they open the doors?

I'd try to sign up, but I'm not a member and don't see how I can be one unless they let an old 4 year Air Force veteran join. I wonder if combat experience helps?

I tried to sign up but they asked for copies of birth certificates of relatives who were in the armed forces. Too much hassle.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I'd try to sign up, but I'm not a member and don't see how I can be one unless they let an old 4 year Air Force veteran join. I wonder if combat experience helps?

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm a Army vet and I had no problem when I opened the account. I live in northern VA so just stopped by the local branch to open my account, couple years ago.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm a Army vet and I had no problem when I opened the account. I live in northern VA so just stopped by the local branch to open my account, couple years ago.

Interesting! I tried to sign up and was told no. I told them I might still have an account from my time in service, (Navy) but no go. I can get an account if my wife uses her father as retired Navy and use her as my contact. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom