Refocusing the forum - READ BEFORE POSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
To provide financial discussions that are of broader use, we have separated the “FIRE and Money” and “Active Investing, Market Strategy and Alternative Assets" (Previously Stock Picking and Market Strategy) forums. Many members wish to discuss specific opportunities and alternatives without the distraction of more popular index/passive investing methods. All members are free to post in all threads in both forums, but we ask that debating/challenging investment approaches be limited to FIRE and Money.

“FIRE and Money” is the forum to learn about and discuss personal finance topics, such as budgeting, spending and insurance in retirement, and debate financial topics such as investing theory, active vs passive and index investing, individual/self portfolio management vs. financial advisors, or the appropriateness of investing in specific asset classes

“Active Investing, Market Strategy and Alternative Assets" (Previously Stock Picking and Market Strategy) is the forum to discuss individual stocks, commodities, precious metals, currencies and all other alternative asset classes, and/or the use of managed portfolios and financial advisors

Posts contrary to these guidelines may be removed without notification.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom