Stock Picking 2021

RV - I will take my commission in beer! I also did it with T and ABBV

Ok. I keep Guinness nitro stout in the fridge always. I sold a put for abbv - if it gets assigned, I’ll do the same. You need to think up a shorthand term or acronym for the technique... high yield, low hold LEAPS

I love investing in individual stocks for the long term and trading them, too. I really enjoy doing research and keeping my eyes on the market. I find it quite fascinating. It can be very rewarding. I don't know why some people don't get excited about the possibility of turning any amount into 2, 3, 5 or 10 times that amount within a year or several years. Not that it happens all the time, but it happens. I prefer the less diversified approach these days when it comes to individual stocks, keeping 99% of my portfolio in the one I have the most conviction in. I watch it closely and I keep up with company news. Am always looking out for stocks because I don't know when the next great opportunity will arise. Investing is such an individual thing. I think that is what I love about it, you know? It's your money and only you can decide what kind of risk/reward level you wish to tolerate. And no two people are going to handle it the same. It's like an individual sport.

Ok. I keep Guinness nitro stout in the fridge always. I sold a put for abbv - if it gets assigned, I’ll do the same. You need to think up a shorthand term or acronym for the technique... high yield, low hold LEAPS
ABBV has been doing well over the last 5 years. Guiness nitro is damn awesome stuff too.

Back
Top Bottom