VWINX - Distribution?

MichealKnight

Full time employment: Posting here.
My VWINX earlier today showed down, around 4.4% in on day.

Today is distribution day....but I haven't gotten paid yet.

Anyone know when they pay?

All day my "total gain" showed a loss of over $10,000.

Now today's gain shows +$523, or 0.25%.

Wondering when the distribution shows up. Thanks

Dividend and CG Distributions are showing in my transaction history today dated 12/20

Thanks for the replies. I have two E-Trade accounts. One in my name. One in Wife's name.

I checked both accounts, 3 times a piece. Did it on my phone, and now on my laptop.

NO dividend, NO capital gains from VWINX. The last time I got it was a quarter ago.....September.

Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

I just sent "customer service" inquiries on both accounts and I'm going to call them tomorrow.

But I gotta believe that it's some sort of glitch? E Trade or Vanguard can just *not* pay right?

Mine showed up today for VWINX.

Thanks for replies everyone. Ok, I looked and it's there now. I was pretty sure I'd get the money, but I was not looking forward to calling E-TRADE, and talking to my "personal trading team iol", and going thru a possible cluster-insert romantic term here.

The notification came middle of the night - technically 12/22.....saying I was paid the money on 12/21.

Oh well. I'm really sleepy now. After I drop DD at school I feel I deserve a coffee and a donut. Motion seconded, and carried.

Back
Top Bottom