Will the Fed follow the BOJ and ECB!!!

HF63

Recycles dryer sheets
What a crazy world we live on and you throw out all the books that you bought regarding financial products. We know that the BOJ has been buying stocks and the latest news on Bloomberg is that the ECB might also start to the same. How far is our FED before they get on the van wagon:facepalm:.

The problem has all been attributed to the lack of demand or top line growth. A much simpler way to generate demand is for salaries to increase at the low end where we know that consumers will spent very close to 100%. The lack of demand is caused by a cash strap consumer and the younger generation with toooooo much student debt.

So will the Fed be joining the ECB and BOG:confused:
:(:(

I doubt that the Fed would buy stocks any time soon. At the moment they are not even buying bonds, and they would do that again first if they went back to QE. Japan and Europe have been having more trouble with economic growth than we have and I think that is why their central banks are buying or thinking of buying stocks.

Too hep for me - BOJ - Bank Of Jesus? BOG - Band Of Gophers? So back woodsy here I don't know what top line growth is or what demand wants to be generated. Do know our lower end rents are going up in price with every move out - we jack them up and have people grabbing them and claiming they can't find anything less expensive. In our little market there seems to be a bunch of demand.

Back
Top Bottom