Zecco

Ronnieboy

Full time employment: Posting here.
I guess this is the right place to post this (I didn't see any mention on first 25 pages of FIRE and Money)

Has anyone tried Zecco for trading and if so how has it been. It seems to be free for 10 trades a month as long as you have $2500 in the account.

In the current Smart Money magazine is an article, "SmartMoney's Annual Broker Survey," that might provide the answer you are looking for.

http://selectdl.smartmoney.com/brokers/index.cfm?story=smartmoney-annual-broker-survey-2008&split=0

I did notice, however, that Zecco ranked last in "Customer Service":

"But Zecco Trading, in last place, doesn't even offer Web chat. It was slow to respond by e-mail and second-slowest to pick up the phone. The company says it's investing "serious money" to improve customer service."

Ten monthly free trades, though, is an attractive trade-off... if you are a day trader wannabe.

I tried Zecco, and I couldn't fund the account online. So I tried getting help as to how to do this and NOONE responded. So I gave up on them and continued to use TradeKing. TradeKing's customer service is way better and the trades are 4.95 per order so I am sticking with them.

Back
Top Bottom