A few days in New York

Thanks for the recommendations Conway. Glad you’ve found a place you love.

As I mentioned in an earlier post we’ve been to NY a few times over the years. We’ll settle on 3-4 ‘must do’ activities with plenty of time to explore some neighborhoods that we haven’t been to yet. There’s a concert at Carnegie that is the primary reason for the trip so we’ll probably focus on the Central Park area.

NY is a great place to visit, way too much to see and do for a short stay. Guess we’ll have to go back from time to time.

What concert are you seeing? :)

I also will be in NYC for a concert at Carnegie Hall in November. I booked at airbnb in the UES that was the only 1BR I could find in my preferred price range. (Every other listing was a small studio.)

So many museums and cultural attractions nearby, you will have a great time for sure.

DD is performing in a very small program. She keeps saying that’s it’s not a big deal and it’s a short, really unusual piece. After years of school programs, college productions, and various recitals we’re not going to miss her first performance at such a historic venue.

Ok. Tony’s Di Napoli is now on the recommended list. Tomorrow will be another day of discovery.

Back
Top Bottom