Armed Forces Vacation Club

Have any of the prior/present military personnel used the Armed Forces Vacation Club?
If yes, what were the pros and cons along with your satisfaction level. Any particulars would be greatly appreciated.
Flawless.

IIRC they ask for a SSN or a fax of a military ID card. Once you've been validated you're in the system.

It's been great for last-minute holoholo vacation rentals. I think we also used it for a DisneyWorld trip, although a lot of properties probably use overlapping databases.

I have used AFVC twice and loved it both times! Very easy to use and you can't beat $329 for the week!

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm gonna one of these days when I get a chance. A friend has used it several times & swears by it.

Thanks for the hint. I went and joined up in the last few days. Did the first response at the web site. Got an email back asking for my last unit of assignment. After giving that they responded with an Account Number for me. I am retired military so maybe that makes it easier (they may have a roster of retirees). No SSN or FAXes required. Plan to use them next month for a NC trip.

Back
Top Bottom