Croatia-Dalmation Coast

Danmar

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
On our way back from a fantastic biking trip to the Damation coast. Excellent riding, and super scenery. Truly one of the under appreciated corners of Europe. Started in Split then worked our way down to Dubrovnik stopping at the islands of Hvar and Korcula. Would recommend it-and not very expensive either.

On our way back from a fantastic biking trip to the Damation coast. Excellent riding, and super scenery. Truly one of the under appreciated corners of Europe.

I agree completely... and can't wait to see some pictures.

I did a similar tour (perhaps the same) with "Backroads" 6 years ago and had an absolute blast! It was a little more challenging than I expected... but there's something unforgettable about seeing/hearing/smelling the beautiful countryside of these islands by bike.

Safe Travels!

Attachments

• Hotel View.jpg
    Hotel View.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 9
Here, from the mid-late 1980s, are a couple shots of Dubrovnik, and another further down the Dalmatian coast.....near Sveti Stefan, if I recall correctly, (lovely area):

mrnr6.jpg

ff7oeq.jpg

1z707jr.jpg

I agree completely... and can't wait to see some pictures.

I did a similar tour (perhaps the same) with "Backroads" 6 years ago and had an absolute blast! It was a little more challenging than I expected... but there's something unforgettable about seeing/hearing/smelling the beautiful countryside of these islands by bike.

Safe Travels!

We used DuVine which is very similar to Backroads. if I can figure out how to posts some pics I will.

Back
Top Bottom