Dive equipment

Thinking about this more, maybe we should check out the compact BC's & regs for future trips. Once I bring prescription mask, fins, snorkel & custom wetsuit, I need a big suitcase anyway. I also have lots of Little accessories (dive light, pointer stick, safety sausage, slate, etc) that I like to bring. I fantasize about traveling lightly but have to admit I like my own "stuff."

Thinking about this more, maybe we should check out the compact BC's & regs for future trips. Once I bring prescription mask, fins, snorkel & custom wetsuit, I need a big suitcase anyway. I also have lots of Little accessories (dive light, pointer stick, safety sausage, slate, etc) that I like to bring. I fantasize about traveling lightly but have to admit I like my own "stuff."

We travel light--when we aren't diving. :LOL: (Doing the one carryon backpack thing for 8 weeks of Andes & Amazon this fall; DW even getting a pixie cut to avoid need for most beauty products. Highly unlikely we can ever get to not checking bags on a real diving trip though.)

We travel light--when we aren't diving. :LOL: (Doing the one carryon backpack thing for 8 weeks of Andes & Amazon this fall; DW even getting a pixie cut to avoid need for most beauty products. Highly unlikely we can ever get to not checking bags on a real diving trip though.)

Besides, they are not going to let you carry-on a dive knife. :cool:

How true! I don't dive with a knife but DH does.

We like to carry a knife also but some dive places don't want you to have a knife. So I carry a pair of blunt nose utility scissors. Easier to cut fishing line with those.

Back
Top Bottom