Edisto Island, SC

ladypatriot

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone on the forums visited Edisto Island, SC? DH and I are looking to South Carolina for our June vacation this year.

I've been doing some research on the shore areas, and it seems (from my reading, anyway) that Edisto Island is the type of place we'd like; quiet, slow-pace town (we're not into shopping, fine dining, or high-octane entertainment) and lots of nature to explore.

Anyone been there?

Has anyone on the forums visited Edisto Island, SC? DH and I are looking to South Carolina for our June vacation this year.

I've been doing some research on the shore areas, and it seems (from my reading, anyway) that Edisto Island is the type of place we'd like; quiet, slow-pace town (we're not into shopping, fine dining, or high-octane entertainment) and lots of nature to explore.

Anyone been there?

PM Sarah in SC, she probably knows. I'll check in with my aunt and uncle who live in SC, and let you know what they say.......:)

It's gorgeous and in easy reach of Charleston. You can also visit Hilton Head and Beaufort from there. Bring mosquito repellent.

Back
Top Bottom