Going Solo to Disneyworld?

I love going to WDW with our family and Epcot is fun for adults. It's a great park for wandering around and seeing all the nooks and crannies. It's very relaxing and beautiful. You can buy tickets at the hotel or the entrance. I was there last September with my daughter and 5 grandchildren. Even if you don't ride anything, they have lots of almost spontaneous sidewalk shows from different countries singing, doing acrobatics, or other things. You won't feel funny being alone. Good luck!

If there was a ride to go on at Epcot, it would be Soarin'. It's amazing. You might have to wait in line for awhile, but it's so unusual and impressive. It's like riding a hang glider in front of a synchronized IMAX screen. Not scary, just very fun.

Just chiming in to +1 the recommendations for Epcot. Definitely our favorite part of the trip.

Heh. Different tastes. I visited Disney for the first time last year and found Epcot the most boring part of the trip.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Something to consider is Discovery Cove, about 15 minutes away, if you're not absolutely set on Disney.

It is between $180 to $200 to get into, but it's all inclusive, food, alcohol, parking, snorkels. I haven't tried the alcohol, but the food and snacks are good. they have breakfast until 11 something then switch to a different menu for the rest of the day. We go through the main food line at least 10 times when we go!

Then you get two week unlimited admission tickets to Sea World and Aquatica for before or after your day at Discovery Cove, so you could go to those parks for free on the other extra day you have. We usually do both in one day.
the included theme park tickets will satiate you :)

I think you just planned my next Orlando area vacation. I have wanted to see Discovery Cove for a very long time; but, the $200/day price always bothered me. I did not realize this was all inclusive and did not know about the two week Sea World / Aquatica passes. This makes the whole thing seem much more reasonable to me.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom