Quebec City in mid-April?

Tree-dweller

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone been to Quebec City in April before? We are considering going as we've heard so many great things about it, and there seem to be some great deals in April, but we're worried that comes with a cost: miserable weather.

Has anyone been to Quebec City in April before? We are considering going as we've heard so many great things about it, and there seem to be some great deals in April, but we're worried that comes with a cost: miserable weather.

Yes Weather will likely be pretty cool. Could be snow flurries. This year has been quite warm so most of the snow will be gone. Think 5-10 degrees C for the high temp. Higher would be good luck.

It's been an amazing winter/spring in eastern Canada so far. It is about 75 deg. F here today in Toronto and it is supposed to be 70 deg. F in Quebec City later this week.
I would say this might be THE year to do Quebec City in April.

And, you'll love it. Don't know your taste in hotels but ditch the major chains and stay at one of the pensiones in the old town. Very much like small European inns but with all the mod.cons. (private bath/coffee/etc) and LOADS more character. I can recommend several if you like... (no affiliations.. sadly..)

Koogie said:
It's been an amazing winter/spring in eastern Canada so far. It is about 75 deg. F here today in Toronto and it is supposed to be 70 deg. F in Quebec City later this week.
I would say this might be THE year to do Quebec City in April.

And, you'll love it. Don't know your taste in hotels but ditch the major chains and stay at one of the pensiones in the old town. Very much like small European inns but with all the mod.cons. (private bath/coffee/etc) and LOADS more character. I can recommend several if you like... (no affiliations.. sadly..)

Thanks! I know there are no guarantees, but you're telling me what I want to hear. And sure, I'll take your recommendations. Can you send me a private message with them? Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom