St. Lucia - recommendations?

Flyfish1

Recycles dryer sheets
We are planning to go to St. Lucia this winter.
Anyone have a recommendation on a good resort near or on a beach?

The Holiday Inn on Castries Beach is close to town and other amenities. All the others are on their own private beaches farther from town. The south end is close to the airport.

We stayed at the Windjammer 15 years ago and loved it. The villas have private plunge pools. Their private beach was ok. We still talk about how good the food at their Dragon Fly restaurant was.

Some of the finest resorts in the world are on St. Lucia. The beaches and the twin Pitons there are incredibly beautiful.

The Jade resort is high up on the side of the mountain, and each cabin comes with it's own private swimming pool. There are less expensive properties on the island if $1345 a night is too much.

I would suggest you go online and see what properties meet your budget. And I warn you there's a second St. Lucia in Africa that can get mixed up with the one you're looking for.

I've been to virtually every island in the Eastern and Western Caribbean and Bahamas. St. Lucia is my favorite island of them all.

If you need transportation, contact Cosol-Tours.com and ask for Yellowbird. He's the brother and just the nicest person and great tour guide.

Back
Top Bottom