Travel and service work in Burma and Thailand

Akaisha,

I've been out of town for awhile, so I didn't see your post. Thanks for the links, but I had previously seen them all when poking around your website!

This Sunday I'm off for my two months in Southeast Asia. I don't guess you and Billy are in Chiang Mai now, are you? I'm probably not making it to there on this trip, I'm on a bus to Mae Sot on arrival in Bangkok, but I'd love to meet up with you two at some time, as we seem to share a lot of common interests. Thanks again for all your great information and perspective.

Tom

TominTucson:

Akaisha,

I've been out of town for awhile, so I didn't see your post. Thanks for the links, but I had previously seen them all when poking around your website!

This Sunday I'm off for my two months in Southeast Asia. I don't guess you and Billy are in Chiang Mai now, are you? I'm probably not making it to there on this trip, I'm on a bus to Mae Sot on arrival in Bangkok, but I'd love to meet up with you two at some time, as we seem to share a lot of common interests. Thanks again for all your great information and perspective.

Tom

HI Tom!

I apologize as well - we have been having internet issues and I am quite backlogged in my correspondence. Just got to this today!

Would LOVE to meet up with you as well, and hope that happens. We appreciate your interest in our website and travel information. It is our pleasure to provide this service.

We are hoping to be in Asia before Summer's end, but looks like we will miss your visit... darn! Give us a shout when you return from Asia - (TheGuide@RetireEarlyLifestyle.com) we may still be here in the States... we can always Skype each other and learn about your adventures. What great fun!

Our friends, Paul and Vicki Terhorst, are still in Thailand at this time. If you would like their contact info let me know. I'm sure they would enjoy meeting you. Great folks and they love making new friends.

Be well,

Akaisha
Author, The Adventurer's Guide to Early Retirement

Back
Top Bottom