Zion-Bryce-Page-Grand Canyon trip report

Trying to save face, here is a photo from my last bike trip to Hurricane in 2018

Nice pic.

But, but, we can't see your face. :cool:

Curious about the mouth and nose guard thing.

That was BC. Before Covid. What's up with that? :)

Gaussian Blur in Photoshop - my silly nod to preserving anonymity on the web. (Trust me, with my mug you're not missing much)

Did you travel down Cottonwood Canyon Road? It is an unimproved road from Bryce Canyon NP south toward Kodachrome State Park the further south thru the Escalante Staircase to the Highway 89 north of the Grand Canyon. Spectacular road to drive on if in someone else's car! We drove it west of Page to Bryce to save some time to get to Bryce in a dark maroon Plymouth Concourse, and boy the washboard road slowed us down, but the ride was spectacular! Would love to go back with an SUV!

I've taken it from the north end toward Willis Creek Canyon and Grosvenor Arch, and from the south end to Yellow Rock.

Zion is one of our favorite places. Narrows is awesome, but you have to pay attention to the weather as Flash Floods can be a problem. Angel's Landing also awesome. Our son did almost fall on the beginning of the route. I took some cool pictures that made it look like I was falling. My wife didn't appreciate that. Her and one of our daughters waited at the landing for us to come back. :O)

Great write up. We also enjoyed Bryce Canyon and Grand Canyon. The Arches is also a beautiful park. We went there in the summer and had to get up early to avoid the heat on the hikes as well.

cd :O)

Back
Top Bottom