Cyber Monday - Deals

Zenni has a cyber Monday code for 25% off. DH and I each ordered a new pair of glasses.

Zenni has a cyber Monday code for 25% off. DH and I each ordered a new pair of glasses.

If you use Rakuten (free) they have 15% back today as well.

Create a free Rakuten account and click through to Zenni. Then use the coupon.

Rakuten is free money. Used to be eBates.

If you get a referral, you get a bonus $40 upon first purchase. EZ munny.

Got my Deluxe with State version of H&R Block software. $22.50 less another 20% for using my Amazon card for a net cost of $17.25.

I'd earlier registered the card for 20% off on H&R Block software and they allowed both the black Friday deal and the 20% off deal.

I bought 3 of these (sub $100) 5 TB external HDDs at best buy.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-eas...able-hard-drive-black/6406512.p?skuId=6406512

I am not sure if it is a particularly good deal or not, but I haven't upgraded my NAS drives in a few years, so I jumped on them.

They are returnable into January if I change my mind, and they came with free shipping or in-store pickup.

-gauss

Wow! Storage has really come down in price. Last time I looked was early this year and a 2 TB external USB drive was $79.

I want to buy one of these and I don't even have a need for it. I already have a 1 TB (full) and a 2TB (29% full.)

We've been talking about getting an air fryer. We've looked around a bit but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Today, we were in Target and found one there that we liked. It was $169.99. My wife pulled out her phone and went to Target's website where it was on sale today for $99.99 and there was a promo code to get an additional 15% off. So she ordered it from Target for $85 for in-store pickup while we were literally standing in the middle of the store. A short time later, we picked it up at the front desk. Got it for 50% off the shelf price in the store.

We've been talking about getting an air fryer. We've looked around a bit but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Today, we were in Target and found one there that we liked. It was $169.99. My wife pulled out her phone and went to Target's website where it was on sale today for $99.99 and there was a promo code to get an additional 15% off. So she ordered it from Target for $85 for in-store pickup while we were literally standing in the middle of the store. A short time later, we picked it up at the front desk. Got it for 50% off the shelf price in the store.

That's so funny! I didn't go near any stores on Friday, but picked up a small air fryer for $32. I don't want something that will take up a lot of counter space but I keep hearing how great air fryers are, so I ordered the cheap and small one.

I also bought a few toys for Toys For Tots.

I bought nothing. If there was something I needed I would have bought it already. If I spend $50 on something I don't need that usually costs $80 I didn't save $30, I lost $50.

Which brand and model? I returned one to Best Buy about 6 months ago because it cooked unevenly and jammed. Kind of put me off the idea.

Which brand and model? I returned one to Best Buy about 6 months ago because it cooked unevenly and jammed. Kind of put me off the idea.
We got a Ninja. We just got it today so I can't comment on the quality yet. My wife did cook a batch of chicken tenders and that worked fine but we'll have to put it through its paces and see how it does.

I bought multiple items. Apple Air Pods Pro, 2nd Generation, two American Girl dolls, 4 Nintendo Switch games, Instant 18L Omni Pro 1-in-1 Toaster Oven Air Fryer, George Foreman Grill 5 servings and a RV cover.

I am completely done Christmas shopping for 1 grandchild. I need to finish shopping for the other two, as soon as they give me some more ideas.

I purchased a soda and internet package for 2 Royal Caribbean cruises coming up in May 2023 at a significant discount. I also purchased a cruise line shore excursion to the Greek Island of Delos (from Mykonos). It was also significantly discounted.

I purchased a soda and internet package for 2 Royal Caribbean cruises coming up in May 2023 at a significant discount. I also purchased a cruise line shore excursion to the Greek Island of Delos (from Mykonos). It was also significantly discounted.

I know nothing about cruises (never been in one), but really, you have to pay for sodas on a cruise ship?! If so, cruises are not what I thought they were.

I know nothing about cruises (never been in one), but really, you have to pay for sodas on a cruise ship?! If so, cruises are not what I thought they were.

Yes. You do. Except on those billed as "all-inclusive". Disney may have it included in their price since they target families with kids. One way or the other, you pay for it.

Macbook Air M1 for $749 on Amazon. Beat even Costco

Back
Top Bottom