Is Fidelity.com portfolio area having issues

leftyfrizzell1963

Dryer sheet aficionado
When I log in to fidelity.com today to look at portfolio. I see this. You can see I've successfully logged in. Not good. The mobile app shows the portfolio info. I called the main 800 # and it says it can't complete the call. :O

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-02-19 091245.png
    Annotation 2020-02-19 091245.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 21
We're showing a zero balance on 2 accounts here. (7:19 a.m. PST) DH is on hold on the phone.

Edit: hung up after Reddit users were reporting similar problems, and went for our morning walk. At least we didn't have any business to do with Fidelity today.

Last edited:
Its back now. I had refreshed several times, and logged out and back and got the same screen as above. Whatever it was, it seems to be resolved now.

Its back now. I had refreshed several times, and logged out and back and got the same screen as above. Whatever it was, it seems to be resolved now.
I had a similar moment of terror when Apple went ex-div last week but it only impacted Apple not my entire portfolio.

Maybe Fidelity changed something.

I am only showing one of eight accounts on my desktop.
Mobile is working fine.

We're showing a zero balance on 2 accounts here. (7:19 a.m. PST) DH is on hold on the phone.

$0 on 3 accounts here.... called and a recording indicates that they are aware of the situation and are trying to fix it.

Mud in their eye methinks.

I just logged in. Apparently, my net worth decreased 90% this morning. I'm hoping for a rebound soon. We will for sure have to include SS into our plans now.

$0 in the PC version.
Mobile version working fine.

Uh oh. It came back, but now gone again. This time there is a error message.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-02-19 101650.png
    Annotation 2020-02-19 101650.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
just got off phone with customer service and they are still having problems at 11:30
deep into my re-balancing so wanted to get the trades done now, but oh well, probably shortly.

I guess I won’t bother to log in today.
Yes, please. I used to be on the other side of this kind of issue and I'm certain that the glitch won't be resolved faster by more people logging on and re-reporting the bug.

The Fidelity login page now has this message
Service alert: We are experiencing website difficulties. Try logging back in, and if the problem persists, please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I logged in anyway. My balance and positions looked normal, but there was this message
You are temporarily seeing a simplified version of your Summary page where all content is not viewable. We are urgently working to restore full access. Thank you for your patience.

I just logged in to pay a bill within the last 10 mins. or so. No problems that I noticed.

I was about to post the second part of what MichaelB posted. Otherwise, my portfolio and activity page, the two I most often view, were fine.

Yes, please. I used to be on the other side of this kind of issue and I'm certain that the glitch won't be resolved faster by more people logging on and re-reporting the bug.
+1000

I'm almost ready to go in. I used to love sh*istorms, the adrenaline started as soon as someone started talking about this.

The great advantage of living on the west coast. When you wake up, everything is fixed.:cool:

But,but, but... it always helps to honk your horn in a traffic jam, right? That's why the guy in front of and in back of me do it, right? I mean, if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it, right?

So won't logging in to check help? :LOL:

Actually, I did a transaction yesterday to fund DW's ROTH for 2019, so I do kind of want to check. I'll wait.

-ERD50

But,but, but... it always helps to honk your horn in a traffic jam, right? That's why the guy in front of and in back of me do it, right? I mean, if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it, right?

-ERD50

Not much honking in my city. Those that honk at me tend to get to where they want to go slower rather than faster. Of course if I'm an idiot and sit at a green light, then I deserve it.

I tell DW that there should be a minimum of 30 days jail time for someone causing me to miss a light because they are sitting there texting.

So won't logging in to check help? :LOL:

Actually, I did a transaction yesterday to fund DW's ROTH for 2019, so I do kind of want to check. I'll wait.

-ERD50
Mumbai Police came up with some innovative ways to reduce excessive honking.
It’s in a Twitter post but still playable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom