Looking For a Good Amazon Price Watching Site

easysurfer

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Any good Amazon price watching sites to recommend?

I used to swear by camelcamelcamel but when trying to watch an item today, looks like they went the sake for the sake of change route and "improved" (gotta present items in tiles :facepalm:) their site to make it not user friendly :mad:.

Last edited:
I use camelcamelcamel, too, and the new "tile" layout seems to be confined just to the main page / home page. If you click on "Your Price Watches", it still presents those in a grid/list format, very similar to the old layout. As far as I know, CCC is still the best overall Amazon price watching service, regardless of the visual layout of their website.

Any good Amazon price watching sites to recommend?

I used to swear by camelcamelcamel but when trying to watch an item today, looks like they went the sake for the sake of change route and "improved" (gotta present items in tiles :facepalm:) their site to make it not user friendly :mad:.

? I'm not having any trouble with camelcamelcamel. I just copy/paste the URL of the item I am interested in, into the search box, hit the search button, and I get a graph of prices for the last few years (or less if it has only been carried for a few months).

But then, I am not a power user of camelcamelcamel. I don't ever have them e-mail me about a price drop so maybe that is the problem you are having? I just go there every day for a while until it is listed at a price that I like in comparison with the graph.

I use camelcamelcamel, too, and the new "tile" layout seems to be confined just to the main page / home page. If you click on "Your Price Watches", it still presents those in a grid/list format, very similar to the old layout. As far as I know, CCC is still the best overall Amazon price watching service, regardless of the visual layout of their website.

I click on the "Your Price Watches" and get a somewhat similar look to the old CCC. But now, I don't even see a checkbox like the old CCC to tick one item to delete. For example, on the attached, if I wish to delete just the Tubotax item, haven't figured out how to do that :(.

Updated: Okay, I see the selection boxes now. It is hidden after the item description instead of more friendly on the left of the picture :(.

I still think the "improvements" are cumbersome, but may be okay once I get over the disorientation :blush:.

Attachments

• ccc.jpg
    ccc.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom