cornona.jpeg

A USNA classmate and fellow submariner sent me this

Attachments

• submarine virus.jpg
    submarine virus.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 108
My Son-In-Law ( a huge sports fan) just posted:

Three days, no sports.

There's a girl on the couch with me. Apparently, she's my wife.

She seems nice.

Seen elsewhere:

Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson are quarantined in Australia with coronavirus. Once again, Tom is stranded on an island with Wilson.

shamelessly stolen from another site:

Jesus: as thing are going, I do not know if I will come down to you at Easter time
People: do not worry, as things are going, we are coming up to you by Easter time

Another shameless steal,

With March and April basically cancelled the next holiday is,,wait for it,,Cinco de Mayo: Sponsored by Corona

Last edited by a moderator:
What if they have to close down all the grocery stores? We'll have to go hunting for our food again.

And I don't even know where Doritos live!

Is OK. with adults gone they can play Lord of the Flies.

As a 60+ Boomer myself, I think "Boomer Remover" is funny. Leave it to kids come up with that one!

Boomers had to expect this kind of gallows humor was eventually coming our way. I consider it Karmic revenge for all of the criticisms our generation has been leveling for sometime now at X'ers, Millennials and Z'ers.

<made this up myself, so dont expect too much>
Coronavirus is even affecting tornados in my area. Previously, when a tornado touched down around here the aftermath was decimated homes with adjacent homes untouched. Now, when a tornado touches down we still get the decimated homes, but the adjacent homes are all rolled in toilet paper.

I predict clean shelves at the liquor store tomorrow. A pandemic of delirium tremens may follow. (J/K, I think)

Drink of the month

Quarantini - a regular martini that you drink at home, alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom