Fake mask exemption cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gayl

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Had to laugh. Can you imagine a barista having to chose between this & corporates decision?
. Screenshot_20200628-085703_Chrome.jpeg
Also idiot in Trader Joe's screaming that she 'medically' cannot wear a mask due to breathing issues while taking full breaths

Last edited:
Someone figured out how to make a quick buck.

I think any service worker who has not specifically seen news about this fake ID, would feel it's safer from a job perspective to serve the customer as most folks want to avoid getting fired.

I would hope Police charge a person presenting that ID with fraud, arrest them and jail them, let them bail out and await court hearing.

I hope the bearer of that card wears gloves to handle it, because the plastic lamination around it contains substances known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, ....

:facepalm:

The individual presents their face mask exemption card in one hand while holding the leash of their "service animal" in the other.

A fake service animal is unlikely to be leashed. It's bad for the animal's self-image, you know?

The individual presents their face mask exemption card in one hand while holding the leash of their "service animal" in the other.

Andrew, you beat me to it! I was going to post that the card bearer would likely have a “service “ animal.

Mask threads always go partisan. Note that some posts have been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom