Take off your foil hat and get out of your basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nature came up with it, I think that's true. I still have yet to see why and how this appeared on the scene with 40 strains (SARS-1 had 2 or 3). Iceland data might be the first place where clues about strains will come out, since they have tested a random sample (not biased by symptoms).

No tin foil hat here. We know what this virus really is - a precursor to the zombie apocalypse. This may be our last opportunity to stock up on critical goods. Get your crovel now.

But really can't explain those black helicopters flying around your house. :)

I think it's the fact that I live 3 miles from the helicopter factory.

Get your crovel now.

"I'd grovel for a crovel"....(I'm going into the marketing slogan biz....strictly online, of course....no personal contact...ya dig?)

Last edited:
No toilet paper at the stores, but still plenty of foil for hats.

Studies have determined the Covid-19 virus occurred naturally. It was not engineering in a lab.

Yes, but if some cultures did not believe in the myth that medical formulations made from Pangolin scales are able to pass through and clear blockages in the meridians (paths) that supposedly conduct qi (life force) through the body, we probably would not be in the shape we're in right now.

yes, but if some cultures did not believe in the myth that medical formulations made from pangolin scales are able to pass through and clear blockages in the meridians (paths) that supposedly conduct qi (life force) through the body, we probably would not be in the shape we're in right now.

f07.jpg

Just poke holes in the tin hat and wear it as a mask. Then you can go wherever you want.

No tin foil hat here. We know what this virus really is - a precursor to the zombie apocalypse. This may be our last opportunity to stock up on critical goods. Get your crovel now.

Yep, whether it's Covid-19 or the "hey, it really does turn you into a zombie" virus we can be sure it'll come out of China.

I'm waiting for the news to report "some late-stage Covid-19 patients are now showing extreme aggression, attacking their caretakers..." :)

Just poke holes in the tin hat and wear it as a mask. Then you can go wherever you want.

You mean like dis? When the hat is joined with the mask, it's called a helmet.

Get yours at Amazon now, before there's a run on it.

41kwMlxOFBL._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, whether it's Covid-19 or the "hey, it really does turn you into a zombie" virus we can be sure it'll come out of China.

I'm waiting for the news to report "some late-stage Covid-19 patients are now showing extreme aggression, attacking their caretakers..." :)

Well, you asked for it.

In the news:

LUZERNE COUNTY, Penn. (FOX19) - A Pennsylvania woman who claimed she had coronavirus as she allegedly spat and coughed on food at a local grocer faces charges of terroristic threats and weapons of mass destruction, according to the Scranton-based Times-Tribune.

The newspaper says Gerrity Supermarkets, where the incident occurred Wednesday afternoon, was forced to toss out an estimated $35,000 worth of food.

The charges reportedly say 35-year-old Margaret Cirko was coughing and spitting on food and merchandise while saying, “I have the virus. Now everyone is going to get sick.”

Nature came up with it, I think that's true. I still have yet to see why and how this appeared on the scene with 40 strains (SARS-1 had 2 or 3). Iceland data might be the first place where clues about strains will come out, since they have tested a random sample (not biased by symptoms).

SARS had 44 in 2003-4 - that's how viruses work, they mutate. Always. Fortunately most of the animal viruses stay there. The ones that cross over, our bodies don't recognize them as something to attack, which is why they are so dangerous!

Molecular biological analysis of genotyping and phylogeny of severe acute respiratory syndrome associated coronavirus.

SARS had 44 in 2003-4 - that's how viruses work, they mutate. Always. Fortunately most of the animal viruses stay there. The ones that cross over, our bodies don't recognize them as something to attack, which is why they are so dangerous!

Molecular biological analysis of genotyping and phylogeny of severe acute respiratory syndrome associated coronavirus.
Thanks for getting me on track. There was an academic paper that was posted here a month ago or so that had a graphic (can't find it at the moment) that showed a long list of SARS-Cov-2 strains, and only a couple of SARS-Cov(-1) strains. But your link is showing that my understanding of that was flawed. Maybe they were measuring different things.

It's somehow comforting 'it isn't different this time' with respect to the phylogenetic tree (at least in the regard to strain count not being higher).

Last edited:
Thanks for getting me on track. There was an academic paper that was posted here a month ago or so that had a graphic (can't find it at the moment) that showed a long list of SARS-Cov-2 strains, and only a couple of SARS-Cov(-1) strains. But your link is showing that my understanding of that was flawed. Maybe they were measuring different things.

It's somehow comforting 'it isn't different this time' with respect to the phylogenetic tree (at least in the regard to strain count not being higher).

comforting, except it only takes a small mutation to produce dastardly outcomes. I heard somewhere that most mutations actually weaken the virus. This one isn't one of them, obviously. But generally we've been kinda lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom