Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

Old 03-28-2022, 10:52 AM   #201
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Thanks for the update. I just placed my second order.
Teacher Terry is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-28-2022, 10:55 AM   #202
Give me a forum ...

Location: Spending the Kids Inheritance and living in Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom56 View Post
Our second order was entered on Friday the 11th of March and it arrived today the 15th of March. However it was the iHealth tests with an expiration date of July 2022 versus the BinaxNow test with an expiration of January 2023.

After we got back from our road trip, I ordered ours and suprised that they showed up within a few days !
We also got the iHealth ones.
I think they are sending out the soon to expire ones fast before they expire
Old 03-28-2022, 11:04 AM   #203

Threads merged to avoid duplication.
Old 04-13-2022, 09:50 AM   #204
Give me a forum ...

Where we live the Health Authority ships boxes of five tests each to all of the local pharmacies. No cost. Anyone can pick them up. It is surprising how many you can use. Just the two of us but we have gone through one box and opened the other. More so if you have a couple of children.

The program here is they absolutely want people to self test at home and NOT go to a clinic or hospital to test where they could potentially contract covid or infect others.

If we test positive the routine is to stay home until you test negative. Then wait 3-5 days, and when you go out wear a mask. Seems to be working. We have an uptick in cases but hospitalizations are going down.

We both tested positive. Flu like for a few days. Tested negative. We felt tired for 10 days after testing negative. Could be from being inactive during that time.
brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 01:38 PM   #205
Give me a forum ...

Last week we ordered round 2 on Monday 4/4, the kits arrived on Thursday 4/7. BinaxNow version.