Full time employment: Posting here.
- About Billy
- We travel worldwide - 2 decades now
- Retired at age of 38
- Retirement Year
- World travel, finance, fine cuisine, native peoples, writing, photography, body surfing
- Billy and Akaisha Kaderli are recognized retirement experts and internationally published authors on topics of finance, medical tourism and world travel.
They have been interviewed about retirement issues by The Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger's Personal Finance Magazine, The Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement newsletter, nationally syndicated radio talk show host Clark Howard, Bankrate.com, SmartMoney, Minyanville, FOXBusiness and countless newspapers and TV shows nationally and worldwide.
With the wealth of information they share on their popular website RetireEarlyLifestyle.com, they have been helping people achieve their own retirement dreams since 1991.
Continuing to journal and photograph their world travels, Billy and Akaisha have home bases in Thailand, Mexico, Guatemala and the U.S.
They have been married over three decades, and enjoy the world of finance, fine cuisine, photography, publishing, playing tennis, volunteering, traveling, body surfing and learning about native peoples.
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/RetireEarlyLife
- In 1991 Billy and Akaisha Kaderli retired at the age of 38. They have lived over 2 decades of this financially independent lifestyle, traveling the globe.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Full time employment: Posting here.