Coronavirus Stock Shopping List

Status
Not open for further replies.

copyright1997reloaded

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I know many of us are licking our wounds (hopefully not full of viruses) given the market beat down of the last week or so. It's time to create a shopping list of stocks that might be interesting assuming the worlds population isn't wiped out by the virus.

Assuming the virus remains with us (no vaccine that gets developed in a month that magically keeps us all safe), what are the potential winners in terms of businesses on a go forward basis - and if you were going to put in an underwater limit buy order - what price would you put?

For example, some might say that Netflix will be a winner as more people stay at home vs going out. Another example along the same line would be Activation (ATVI) for gaming, or Nvidia (NVDA) for graphics cards for gaming. On the medical front, perhaps Thermo Fisher (TMO) for diagnostics equipment.

Since it might get even uglier before the bottom, where would you put your bid?

Just trying to get some ideas going here.

I personally will not be buying anything except maybe more puts for a while, but if you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I would add CLX to the list.

We realize there is a great deal of interest in all things Covid-19. As we have 3 active threads on the subject, the moderator team is closing this one, and we invite members to instead add their comments to the one that is most appropriate: Finance, Health or Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom