New Fidelity Rewards+ for Wealth Management clients

gwraigty

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I saw a link to this new program when I logged into our Fidelity account this morning. I don't use their Wealth Management services, but if anyone here does, it might be of some interest. One of the nicer perks is higher cash back on the Fidelity Visa.

Fidelity Rewards+SM
Exclusive benefits for Wealth Management clients

From the FAQs:

The Fidelity Rewards+ program is available to Wealth Management clients who have $250,000 or more in eligible, professionally managed assets invested in either a Portfolio Advisory Services account, offered through Fidelity® Wealth Services, a separately managed account, offered through Fidelity® Strategic Disciplines, or a combination of the two.

So they're collecting big fees from you through Wealth Management and giving you small crumbs back.

Maybe so on the fees. I'm not interested in the Wealth Management services, but if I was already using those services, I'm not sure there's a downside to signing up for the other small crumbs.

Cool beans baby, thanks for the heads up! I signed up right now to collect more free stuff!

Well, here's a nice perk of the program. A credit card!

Enroll now and get $75 when you make any Amazon purchase
Be one of the first 10,000 to enroll in Fidelity Rewards+. As a thank you, we'll give you a $75 credit when you make any Amazon purchase using the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card.

:rolleyes:

Already have one, now kicking back an extra quarter percent. I buy from Amazon all the time so that $75 will be easy.

I can't even qualify for the credit card, LOL! I guess they don't look at account balances at Fidelity when making decisions.

I'll probably try again. The last time I applied was in the middle of a obtaining a bunch of Chase cards and probably had too many recent hard inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom