Application for 2021 ACA applied for and accepted!

ShokWaveRider

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
We always use a broker in Florida as Florida Blue is pretty much the best choice for our location.

She completed the application for DW this morning and we received confirmation. Premium is up $5.08. :dance:

She has a premium $477 credit from this years Florida Blue wellness program rebates.

I did mine yesterday on Pennsylvania's new state exchange. Actually, it was pretty much all done for me automatically as their part of migrating my account from the Federal exchange. I really just had to make any changes if I wanted to. They even pre-approved my subsidy based on the same income as I specified last year. I could change that too if needed. All I did was drop my dental insurance. I'm going to try out a dental discount plan instead this year.

I chose the most equivalent plan to what I had last year, however, the company has now made it an HMO rather than a PPO. But that's really all I had available given my criteria.

The premium rose $20/mo, but my subsidy increased by more. Net result is $66 less per month in premium. I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom