RIP: Lance Reddick passes away at 60

cyber888

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Sad to hear that Lance Reddick passed away today.

I really like two of his roles in John Wick and Bosch.

He played the cool Hotel Continental Concierge in John Wick films, and it seems he finished filming John Wick 4.
News said that he was on tour to promote the John Wick 4 movie which is about to come out on theatre.

I also liked him in Bosch, the blockbuster Amazon Prime TV series, where he played the Chief of Police.

I've seen him in several other movies, but I enjoyed his performance in John Wick and Bosch series.

The death appears to be of natural causes.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/03/...of-john-wick-the-wire-and-many-other-tv-shows

Last edited:
Great actor. Was in several Microsoft game productions too. Liked him a lot in Bosch.

Pains me to see "natural causes" at 60. Unnaturally natural.

Wow, that is very sad! He was great in Bosch and also starred in The Wire, one of the best police drama series ever. Sadly this is the second star of The Wire to meet an untimely death. Michael K Williams who played the Omar Little character died of a drug overdose in 2021. R.I.P. Lance.

60 years old...wow...RIP.

He was great in Bosch and John Wick. Always had a swagger.

He had to deal with McNulty on The Wire. That was a full time job. :)

Players in Destiny are gathering around his character (the one he voice-acted) to pay tribute.

I first saw him in Lost, and the Fringe.

I saw him on a couple of episodes of Law and Order back in the day. From then on, I started looking for him. He was truly unique and a very believable actor.

Great actor. Was in several Microsoft game productions too. Liked him a lot in Bosch.

Pains me to see "natural causes" at 60. Unnaturally natural.

Yeah, it's one thing if you see a significantly overweight person have a heart attack and die at age 60 but it's very disheartening to see it happen to a seemingly healthy 60 year old.

Seems like he showed up all the time in shows I watched. Usually as a tough minded police captain or chief. I liked him as an actor. Age 60, it’s another reminder to make the most of your life and also be prepared for what comes afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom