The "Analyze Now" web site

RedOscar

Recycles dryer sheets
Here is an early retirement web site that seems to be geared towards asset management during the withdrawal phase. The views of the author are much more pessimistic than what you typically encounter in publications geared towards the accumulation stage.

www.analyzenow.com

I guess it is worth checking out if you haven't seen the site before.

Red

Hmmm ... I'm a big fan of capitalism, but I'm betting that the calculators and extensive information at Intercst's Retire Early Home Page and the calculator at FIREcalc get more activity than his calculator, which checks only a subset of the history embedded in the free calculators.

By the way -- I don't know about Intercst's stats, or if he collects that info, but the hit counter at FIREcalc's results page shows that there have been 49,769 calculations run since it was published, a little over a year ago. Whew!

OTOH, if he sells one, he's cash ahead of us, so who's to say who's smarter?

Dory36, up early again

Personally, I've never purchased any of the calculators from his web site. I just like to read the articles for a different point of view.

Early retirement can be an intimidating experience and you probably can't have too much information (unless information overload intimidates you!).

Maybe we can look at it this way, if he has to sell it, maybe he didn't plan well enough for his retirement to give it away.

But I agree with you, the Retire Early Home Page is a great site with a wealth of information.

Back
Top Bottom