Who could this be?

dory36

Early-Retirement.org Founder, Developer of FIRECal
One of our members can't sleep...

Here is the posting schedule. (You can check your own in your profile. Look at the menu items on the left when you are in Profile.)

Attachments

• posting.gif
    posting.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 250
  • posting.gif_thumb
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
It's Nords. - He's on Hawaii Time and gets up far too early. :D

Nope. And time zone doesn't distort the display -- the member is in the US, and east of the Rockies.

But a nice try . . . even if Nords' posts are pretty much all in the "normal" times.

We had one, but it broke.

Attachments

• counter_3.gif
    counter_3.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 94
Bum, Dory - I liked the fly cast counter idea :D

OK, My Second quess is Salary Guru (SG). I've seen a lot of late nite posting by him.

If I had been home before the wee hours last night, might have been me...I often drop by between 12am and 4am pacific time after a baby feeding.

You can probably count me out for any activity between 4 and 10am though... :)

Hmmm

Same general shape as mine - but I'm Central Time - never post before 6 am - have a Golden Retriever that prevents that.

So I'll bite - JG:confused: maybe.

The longer I look at that graph, the more I'm convinced its one of them there ink-blot pictures and I'm almost certain its a naughty one...

unclemick2 wins the award.

Where is JG, anyway?

dory36 said:
Where is JG, anyway?

Been more than 24 hours since we've heard from him. Amber Alert? Go ahead th, you write up a description for the "Missing" flyers.

Hmmmm... Did he get cold feet just before the wedding and hop a bus to Vegas? Naahh! :D

REW

If he doesn't show up by Monday evening maybe we should set up a board that allows guests to post....maybe he's here but can't login to the new board for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom