Change Username

Go to "profile." You can access your account information and change your user name. You do have to keep the original logon ID. I used to be Soon2B but I thought that was too formal. I'm not pretenious like the Senior Fuzzy Bunny.

2B,

I can change my Name but not Username in my profile.

Theresa

Cant change your original username, just the display name. Only way people see the username is to pull up your profile.

You can logout, sign in as a guest and re-register with a new name. But I don't know why anyone would do that. ;)

sgeeeee said:
You can logout, sign in as a guest and re-register with a new name. But I don't know why anyone would do that. ;)

If history continues to repeat itself, it's so they can "get lined up in someone's crosshairs"... ;)

When I first saw "Senior Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny" I thought CFB was becoming more formal and was wanting to be recognized in Spanish. Now it is clear he wanted to demonstrate his great expertise and superiority to us rable.

I don't even know what my title is at work. I think I'm a "senior process consultant" or something like that. Nothing that would get confused for a title is on my business card. I used to be "important" but now I've mercifully lost that part of my life.

sgeeeee said:
You can logout, sign in as a guest and re-register with a new name.  But I don't know why anyone would do that.   ;)
The Student Loan people can STILL find you.

2B said:
When I first saw "Senior Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny" I thought CFB was becoming more formal and was wanting to be recognized in Spanish. Now it is clear he wanted to demonstrate his great expertise and superiority to us rable.

Now I'm superior AND spanish. Some might say, thats the same thing.

Sr. Senor Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny said:

They would say "es lo mismo".

Martha,

I didn't grow that Chinese Rockii Tree Peony (LieHuoJinGang) myself.  I got it from this Chinese website: http://www.epeony.com/

If I have a garden, I will grow few peonies myself.  Currently I live in a condo so I can only grow small plants in pots outside the condo's balcony.

Theresa

Lovely web site Theresa. Some of the colors are amazing.

I have maybe 20 peony plants.

I am longing for spring. :smitten:

img_376581_0_7f79da7d3244d7bb9b716af8c59d311a.jpg

I'd say it's just a phase.... you'll grow out of it ;)

Queen Martha said:
Lovely web site Theresa.  Some of the colors are amazing. 

I have maybe 20 peony plants. 

I am longing for spring.   :smitten:

Me too! I only have about 4-5 peonies but they are one of my favorites. Is anything blooming there yet Martha? My daffodils are right now.

Nothing. We still have snow on the ground. :mad:

Spring here comes very late. Not even the sign of a crocus yet.

Oh I have Peony plants and Iris all over the garden, I'll take some pics for you Queen Martha when they bloom this spring.

I hate to interject into the flower people but before I do I have a georgeous Jefferson rose about to bloom. I'll take a picture of a blossom and post it in a few days.

For "El Heffe" aka Sr Senor Cute 'n' Fuzzy Bunny, do you have any pull to get the Alamo battle flag returned from Mexico? We gave them the mountain of Mexican battle flags captured during the "misunderstanding of 1846." They never returned the favor.

The dandelions are blooming in my yard here in NC. :D

And the cherry trees. I had never really noticed them until this year.

Bummer. I spent part of today sweeping plum blossoms off of my patio... >:D

Ah yes but today you could be once again cleaning cat poop off the baby while we are still just sweeping up flower petals.

Queen Martha said:
Nothing.  We still have snow on the ground.    :mad:

Spring here comes very late.  Not even the sign of a crocus yet.

I knew it was late in coming there, but I didn't know it was THIS late! My sypmathies.

Back
Top Bottom