Prediction

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Get prepared for some draw-downs.

You heard it here first.  :D

Ha

Haven't you been making that same prediction every day for many years now? How are those QQQQ puts doing? ;)

Ha, is this a "sell in May" call, a valuation call, or a prediction of a specific event (Iranian nonsense, etc.)?

wab said:
Haven't you been making that same prediction every day for many years now?    How are those QQQQ puts doing?  ;)
LOL !  :)

Not too good, I admit. But, not only is that game not over, it isn't even halftime yet.  :)

Even with them losing, I am way ahead, because I would not have kept my other equity investments which have been very strong, and have upped my net worth meaningfully since I stated blathering about puts.

I can only bring myself to buy what seems to be cheap. Puts seemed cheap, so I bought them.

I look upon it as a hedge, but it is true, I also would like to get some juice out of them. Anyway, I knew I would draw a little flak, so that can liven up an otherwise slow day.

Ha, is this a "sell in May" call, a valuation call, or a prediction of a specific event (Iranian nonsense, etc.)?

1) Valuation 2) Year 2 of presidential cycle 3) Sell in May 4) Various risks including but not limited to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, BOP, morons running the US, etc, etc.

If we get through November unscathed, I probably will just sit out the rest of the game until and if I again like some values on individual stocks.

Ha

HaHa said:

You heard it here first.  :D

Ha

Draw downs, Tinfoil hats, space aliens, Louis Ruykeyser. Pretty scary stuff ! Is there a connection here ?

Fortunately I have my Lucky Astrology Mood Watch TM to save me. I am not worried !

HaHa said:

You heard it here first. :D

Ha

I'm not sure what this means! :confused: - Was H*cus right after all? :confused: :D

Cut-Throat said:
I'm not sure what this means! :confused: - Was H*cus right after all? :confused: :D

My guess is it doesn't mean much. I personally feel this way, but I admit I don't know anything.  :eek:

Ha

HaHa said:
I can only bring myself to buy what seems to be cheap.
***** is still waiting for that to happen. Timing is everything...

I'm sorry, are we actually trying to attribute real intentions to hosuc? Honestly, I dont think he gives a rats ass about anything investing related.

My prediction: the return of bell bottoms, and perhaps tie-dye.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:

Perfect!  Part of my LBYM strategy is carefully packing away out-of-style clothes until the styles come back.  My bells and tie-dyes can be unpacked and ready to go in short order!  :D

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
. . .
Bell bottoms and tie-dye aren't still in style? :confused: I thought those looks I get were envy. :)

OK guys, where have you been??!! (don't answer). I teach in a junior/senior high school, and bell bottoms are all da rage. I have a pair on now, as a matter of fact. Can Elephant bells be far behind? (I sure hope so - YUCK). In any event, thought I'd bring you up to date on the fashion world. ;) Disclaimer: I live in Minnesota, which is not known for being the fashion capital of the world (although we do have the MOA).

Yeah, i'm cheating a little on my prediction...I heard bell bottoms are coming back in. I figured the tie dye is a natural follow up.

I'm going to miss those low-rise jeans though. Gal walked through home depot the other day turning a sea of mens heads as she progressed down the main aisle. Might as well have just dropped them and walked through pantsless...

My 20 year old neice will only wear bell bottoms/boot cut pants. She calls straight leg pants "ankle biters."

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I'm going to miss those low-rise jeans though.
Hey, we'll always have Google Images.

At least we can stop worrying about being ambushed by gender-equality buttcrack.

I understand that there's a name for the roll of fat that today's average young woman sports above her low-rise jeans and below the hem of her shirt.

"Muffin Top." :D

Caroline said:
I understand that there's a name for the roll of fat that today's average young woman sports above her low-rise jeans and below the hem of her shirt.

"Muffin Top."   :D

Stop, you're making a skinny  old man hungry.

Ha

Caroline said:
"Muffin Top."   :D

Hey, that could be a great UserID for yours truly, although "Rice Terraces" might be even more fitting.   :D

Really, I've got to start exercising again.  :-\

My prediction: I'll put it off.

Caroline said:
"Muffin Top."

THAT is SO wrong. There should be some extension of the old 1970's "spandex law" to stop that from happening.

If you're a huge blob of silly putty...please cover it up, do not force it into a couple of tight pieces of cloth and cause it to bulge! :p

Attachments

• 13424.jpg
    13424.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 13424.jpg_thumb
    43 KB · Views: 0
As far as I know I am a normal man, but to me she looks like a woman who was probably once really cute, but has turned herself into a Holstein.

Give me a gal with a Muffin Top or Rice Terrace any day, as long as she doesn't have plastic basketballs on her chest.

Ha

Is she clean, healthy and most importantly - can she put up with my B.S.?

All the rest I grade on a sliding scale - like that old country song.

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh - don't ya love that first cup of coffee.

It does appear that she is a woman of "faith" ;)

HaHa said:
As far as I know I am a normal man, but to me she looks like a woman who was probably once really cute, but has turned herself into a Holstein.

Give me a gal with a Muffin Top or Rice Terrace any day, as long as she doesn't have plastic basketballs on her chest.

Ha

What? I'm sorry, did you say something? Hold on a minit...wheres those up arrow keys...

what were we talking about again?

Back
Top Bottom