So, Martha - What do you think of Boston Legal?..........

Mine too...for some strange reason :confused: Never liked William Shatner before, but enjoy him in this role...course my wife rolls her eyes and goes to bed when I put it on...

It is a very good show. James Spader is one of my personal favorite actors; the man's just brillant.

House is my favorite show on TV right now though. Tonight's Episode was excellent.

I love Boston Legal.... don't miss one unless I forget to tape and go do something else...

I do like House, but it up against NCIS which I like better.. but I can see it if I am at home and tape it...

But The Amazing Race is my 'reality' TV show... I think I will have to say it is #1..

Boston Legal is tops in this house. We love it. Spader is wonderful. Didn't he star in Sex Lies and Videotape? I like the judges; one of them calling everything "jibber jabber." And Captain Kirk is hilarious.

Never seen it. All I ever watch is The Golf, Food, History, Discovery, Animal, Cable News, Movie and Weather channels. Oh yes, PBS sometimes. Last night I dropped by my moms(88) to pick up my dog and there she was, watching Jerry Springer dance on some dance competition show. Thought I would puke. :p  I try to stay away from ABC, CBS, and NBC.

Martha said:
I've never seen it either.  Everyone tells me it is good. 
Hang in there, I managed to avoid the entire runs of JAG and NCIS too...

Nords said:
Hang in there, I managed to avoid the entire runs of JAG and NCIS too...

I never watched JAG except when I was flipping channels and came across Catherine Bell. This is the best thing I've ever seen in a Navy Uniform. I even saluted (not with my hand though) :D

I think she's wearing 'Tropical Whites'

Catherine%20Bell%2006%20-%201600.jpg

I think in JAG she was supposed to be a marine

catherinebell.jpg

Cut-Throat said:
I think in JAG she was supposed to be a marine
I guess she believes in taking off the uniform before she risks disgracing it.

That reminds me of the old punchline "Oh, no, I'm not really a sailor, I'm just wearing the hat!"

Nords said:
I guess she believes in taking off the uniform before she risks disgracing it.

That reminds me of the old punchline "Oh, no, I'm not really a sailor, I'm just wearing the hat!"

Trust me! - There is no way Catherine Bell could disgrace the uniform. The Fat A** E6 Boatswains Mates I used to see had that totally covered.

Boston Legal is fantastic!! James Spader, is unusually gifted as an actor. He is SO Good and seems so natural.
The female attractions, ain't too shabby either. (Some Hotties, for sure.)

Denny Crain, is a hoot!! :LOL: The show wouldn't be the same without him.
Best acting job he's ever done!

Nice hair cut. I think she's sporting the new 'military un-layered' look.

Gumby said:
Unfortunately, it was always a rumpled, sleepy LCDR needing a shave.
Hey, you sounded pretty desperate over the sound-powered phone circuit, so I figured you needed the bathroom time more than I needed the shave!

Relaxed underway grooming standards were one of the best parts of the submarine service... and occasionally one of the worst parts.

Eagle43 said:
Spader is wonderful.  Didn't he star in Sex Lies and Videotape?

He did indeed, but IMO his masterpiece is the 2002 movie Secretary. Spader is also an attorney in this one. Maggie Gyllenhaal, the thinking man's tart, is his devoted secretary.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom